Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nodlez 70 mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nodlez 7

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:34 am

Hello excelis!

My (ingame) name is Nodlez and I'm a level 70 mage originally from Emeriss.
There I have been doing a lot of raiding in the start of TBC, the first on our server to clear some bosses in Kara and gruul. We did some killing in SSC and Void Reaver in TK, but thats about as far as my TBC raiding exp goes. Pre TBC was all from MC to Naxx, so I'm not another knucklehead raider thats going to mess up the whole time (hopefully) Wink. I'm looking for a serious guild now that focuses on fast progress and hardcore raiding! I'm avaible for raids any day of the week, with no exceptions, nor a whiner or quitter after a few wipes. I have some decent gear on me that I've managed to get along my early TBC raidingdays, (before I took somewhat of a break due to work) but now I have all the time in the world to raid again and I want to do it with a good guild. No more Karazhan or Gruul please Evil or Very Mad
What I can provide in raids is good dps, an active presence and a positive attitude.
My wow carreer started in the EU beta, and I've played it since then, except for a few short breaks when either guilds got disbanned or I went on vacations.

And too some irl info..

My real name is Johan and I'm 23 years old from Sweden. At the moment I'm unemployed and play as much wow as I can. Other then that I make music and spend my wow-free time in my studio with my buddys. Love to travel and drink beer. Yea, thats about it:).

This is my current gear:

I hope you will concider my application and hopefully give me a try-out to proof my worth!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
nodlez

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:40 am

Heres the armorylink Wink

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Nodlez
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Proud Owner of the Bannstick
Sakal

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:10 am

follow the template plz
Back to top Go down
nodlez

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:17 am

Where do I find it ?
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Sakal

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:20 am

urg was here yesterday..but aparently vanished due to some mistake... anyway...make it more readable... you sed you cleared AQ, did you kill viscidus aswell?
Back to top Go down
nodlez

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:44 pm

The big slimey guy? Smile Yea I did.
C'thun aswell, quit frankely I dont miss much raidexperience in the Pre TBC.
It's hard to know the exact details that your looking for, this template would've been great to have.
Other then that you could point out the things that you want to know in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Sakal

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:54 pm

application form is up , please use it
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:50 am

Locking this up since it seems quite dead. Make a new application (if you haven't already, yeah everyone knows my memory is awesome).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nodlez 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodlez 70 mage   Nodlez 70 mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nodlez 70 mage
Page 1 of 1