Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Mage for the future:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skullsplinter

A  Mage for the future:) Empty
PostSubject: A Mage for the future:)   A  Mage for the future:) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Hello.Im going to tell you a little something about myself.I am a 16 YO boy who has been playing WoW for about 3-4 years.I live in Romanian,a damp dark place where a game card can cost 1/3 of a persons salary.So im relativley new to the retail experience.I know by heart all bosses starting at VC and ending at Ilidan.I have BT/MH experience from a private server \"point of view\" wich , i know , isnt really great.I take orders and fulfill tasks.My gear isn\'t omg haxor bla bla .I am a casual player (4-5 hours a day) .And now vacation is aproaching so i will be online about 10-15 hours a day for the following few months.I am a skilled PvP-er only i dont have the gear to show it because my account got hacked.I like to have a decent conversation with people who share the same interest as me.I hope i have impressed you with my honesty.I will await an answer if possible.PS i can improve my gear in the next few days/weeks.My armory like (altought not proud about it :-<) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Omanar .My gems arent that great cause i got hacked and had a huge lack of gold.

Last edited by skullsplinter on Thu May 15, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trale

A  Mage for the future:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mage for the future:)   A  Mage for the future:) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:26 am

Wall of text, at least make some kind of a design when you apply.
Aswell as way too undergeared for starting in MH / BT, filling this gap takes too long.
Declined.
Back to top Go down

A Mage for the future:)
Page 1 of 1