Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aceofluck

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:35 am

Short history about me:
I've been playing a Human Mage on US realms with previous friends from previous games, but I am from europe (living in romania atm, lived 10 years in California i speak english fluently) and I would have 400 latency which was unpleasant(before everyone found out about the international lag fix issue). So I rolled an Undead Mage on Al'Akir named Aceofluck, i hit 70 a few weeks after season 3 came out and managed to hit 1850 in 4/5 season 1 and full vindicator as RPM within the first few weeks. As you can see in my armory link i still have the same gear I only managed to get vengefull gloves since i didn't have points for s3 staff (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Eriev) but do to school i had to stop playing for a while and let a friend have my account (didn't sell it, gave it to a friend he barely played on him as you can see i still have the same gear all he did was rename on my request and transfer to stormscale because his friends xfer'd here known at start as AA Scrubs and than named Ocularis Infernum with the leader Kashmoney, i would have joined their guild but Kash sold his priest and quit wow). I have talked to the friend i let use my account and he has stopped playing since March 25th as you can see on armory and I plan on playing my mage seriously if I can find a guild to join. I have played a mage for around 2 years now.

You guys mentioned "In Excelsis is currently recruiting highly skilled and dedicated players in order to start raiding Black Temple and Mount Hyjal.
We aim to progress as fast as it is possible"
I consider myself highly skilled and as dependable as can be, I plan on doing serious PvE, as on US we were a small guild of friends and only did 10 mans (ZA/kara) and would really want to see 25s content before wotlk comes out. I am a really dependable guy and will try to help out as much as possible and will be available for raids anytime. The only problem for me is I lack pve gear and have not done any TBC 25 man content, but i assure you if you give me the chance i will renew my account and start working on badges for better gear and will look boss fights up so i won't be clueless.
My internet is stable it should not be a problem.
I can use any Ventrilo version necessary and am able to talk on vent.
I am also a very good PvPer, you can count on me for almost anything.
I will be free starting next week for the entire summer vacation and would really like to be a part of your guild.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:26 am

Accepted under the condition of a gear improvement within the next days.
Back to top Go down
aceofluck

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:28 am

Thank you for this chance I am really grateful, but as i will only be free starting next week Sad maybe within a few days I would ask you if you could wait a couple of days, but after that if you guys still accept me I would gladly renew and effective immediately start running heroics for gear improvements and promise not to let you down.
Back to top Go down
aceofluck

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Renewed my account this morning! will be working on gear all day

ps. can anyone make belt of blasting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1