Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hat

Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér Empty
PostSubject: Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér   Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:33 pm

Char Name - Hatér (Al'Akir realm atm)
Age - 19
Sex - Male
Country - Croatia
Character - Undead
Class - Rogue
Proffesions - Enchanting (375) for +8 stats, 375 skining, but soon replacing it with JC for the epic gems to enhance the character even further.

Armory link for gear and spec - ... Hat%C3%A9r
Raiding in 19/42/0 Spec ofcourse, i might not be PvE speced atm, but the gear should be PvE. Using Combat Swords to raid, as they're the best and it fits me well.

Since armory is down atm, my PvE gear has 2150 AP, 228 hit (with food), 63 haste, 26.63% Crit chance, 10 Expertise. Basicaly s3 weapons and t5 + t6 equivalents and a 2 set bonus from t4.

Previous guilds - Order of the Illuminati, few more, not worth of mentioning tho

Reason for leaving your last guild - No progress, people not wanting to progress, bad officers, etc.

Reason for applying, what can you offer us - Full attendance and i'm a hardcore raider - meaning i push myself to limits of pve role.

What Do you expect from the guild - to have a progress and good officers, and mature people that can take few jokes too Very Happy

Previous raiding Experience pre-tbc
none

Raiding Experience tbc (give details)

Kara - cleared
ZA - cleared
Gruul - cleared
Magtheridon's lair - cleared
SSC - cleared
TK - clared
Hyjal - first 3 bosses
BT - first 2 bosses

I know there might be whining that i didnt do BT/MH whole, but that' doesnt worryes me at all, as PvE is realatively easy to learn.

Worldbosses
None.

Alts - none

Additional Information - There are no guilds recruiting on my realm - so i tryed to check here, so if u guys are willing to give me a chance, pm me, and i will transfer. Also if it means anything to you, im a hardcore PvPer aswell, ranked 10th in 2v2 (2410), 2146 3v3, and a 2100 5v5, leading every team, so i think my skills and a clue shouldnt be a question.

Vent/Mic - yes.

best regards,

Hater.
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér   Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:20 pm

/wave

//Averbie from furious angels

DECLINED
Back to top Go down

Transfered 70 UD Rogue (Al'akir) - Hatér
Page 1 of 1