Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lillkungen Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillkung

Lillkungen Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Lillkungen Rogue   Lillkungen Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Personal Information

Name:Daniel Karlsson
Time Zone:Paris(GMT+1)
Current Ocupation:Unemployed(just finished school)

Playtimes

Monday:12-04
Tuesday:12-04
Wednesday:12-04
Thursday:12-04
Saturday:12-04
Sunday:12-04

Give us a rough estimation of how many hours a week do you play WoW (be realistic here, please):
60-100

When during the week you can't play WoW?:
When I sleep,eat or driving my car.

Character Information

Character Name:Lillkungen
Character Class:Rogue
Character Level:70
Character trade skill professions and their levels: Jewelcrafting(375) Mining(375)
Access to rare patterns, formulas and so on: No exeptional
Armory link (If it's down, contact an officer ingame): Armory down atm (4th of june 03:20)
Are you willing to change speccs if the guild wants you to?: Yes
Total /played time with your current character: 55 days
Total /played time (roughly) with all your characters: 281 days
/played time at level 70 with your current character: 33 days
Have you ever rerolled before?: Yes I have, six times.
Have you ever sold a WoW account?: No
Do you enjoy your current class?: Yes, I love it
Would you leave a guild if your mates/friends were declined in an application because you "want to play with them"?: No, I play for my own amusement.

Theorycrafting

Which forums/resources do you usually read to learn about wow and your class?: (ofc!)

Please explain your talent spec and why you've chosen it: I use a well know combat specc I use it cause it gives my a real smooth nuking dps with sword proccs(WF totem<33) AR which gives me alot of damage and ofc I love to gain extra combo points and energy Smile
What is your current dps cycle? If this doesn't apply, what are your 5 most used spells?: Sinisterx3 | Slice and dice | Sinisterx5 | Rupture | Repeat
Please post a link to a recent WWS report: Havnt been in a guild that has used WWS yet so I dont have any link for you. But im always on top 10.

Guilds

Previous guilds: Ground Zero. Insert Coin and Raganoff
Reason for leaving your previous guild(s)?: Lack of commitment.
Have you ever been kicked from a guild? If yes, why? No I havnt
Do you know any player from <In Excelsis>?: No I dont
Why do you want to join <In Excelsis>?: I applied to you with my mage when you were just getting started. But back then I had alot of school to work with so I didnt have time to play as often. Now that im done with school(yay) I got alot of free time and I spend almost all of that in wow.
What do you have to offer to <In Excelsis>?: Great raiding preformance, spirit, joy and experience.

Experience

Pre TBC experience with your current class: Some Zg, Aq20, MC.
Pre TBC experience with another class (state which): Zg,Aq20,MC(Hunter)
TBC experience:
-Karazhan: Cleared
-Gruul’s Lair: Cleared
-Magtheridon: Cleared
-Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
-Tempest Keep: Cleared
-Mount Hyjal: Cleared
-Black Temple: 2/9
-Sunwell Plateau: Never been in
-Outdoor bosses: None

PvP Experience

Maximum ratings ever reached with any class:

2v2: 1820(roughly)
3v3: 1640(roughly)
5v5: 1740(roughly)

Ventrilo

Can you use it? Yes
Do you have a microphone for speaking? Yes
Are you willing to use a microphone for speaking (If you do not have one, leave this in blank)?: Yes, im a very social person.(But I know when to stfu)

Guild Rules

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?:
Yes I have read and understood the guild rules.

Your computer

Please explain us in detail any important information regarding your computer (RAM, Processor, VGA and so on): Im going to state this before I go off. Im no computor wiz. I dont bother much to know all the parts etc.
756mb ram| 3.0Ghz intel pentium | NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
What is your average FPS in a detail heavy raid encounter?: 20ish
Do you suffer from lag spikes oftenly?: No
Are you planning to change any component of your computer sometime soon?: Im getting a new computor at the end of either June or July
State your current internet connection: 8mb ADSL
Is your internet connection stable?: Very
How many times per day do you suffer disconnects?: 0. Might be 1 sometimes but that's mostly Blizz fault and not my connection.
Please insert a screenshot of your User Interface in a raid enviorment(Yes, AV does the deal):
Please insert a screenshot of your User Interface in a solo, in combat enviorment(optional):

Other Information
Anything else you'd like us to know?: {Blank}
Back to top Go down
Lillkung

Lillkungen Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillkungen Rogue   Lillkungen Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 am

I forgot to mention that I also have a resto shaman transfering to Stormscale in one week. He too also got mostly pvp gear. Around 1600+healing 45days played. 26 70.

Im willing to play both as a main doesnt matter which one, love them both. Just post some questions if you have any about the shaman or me. Thought this might be worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Trale

Lillkungen Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillkungen Rogue   Lillkungen Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:39 am

We are kinda still in need of good resto shamans, so if you are interested in playing it as a main, that includes a dedication to gearing it up (PvE Wise), then we'd like to give you a trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lillkungen Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillkungen Rogue   Lillkungen Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillkungen Rogue
Page 1 of 1