Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undead Rogue App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defeater

Undead Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Undead Rogue App   Undead Rogue App Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Name : Adam Björnstad

National~: Sweden

Char: Undead Rogue

Char name: Defeater

As pointed. My name is Adam and i'm from Sweden. Study atm and playing wow =)
Been playing this game since TBC were introduce(almost).
I've put alot of work on this character, to make it better and better. Now on 50 days played i know what i'm looking for. A core raiding guild that feel free to spend alot of time to make the best of it.

Experience: Got raid experience from the "front" in TBC Instances and raids.
Gruul's, Maggy, Karazhan and Zul'Aman. I have to confess that i've only been to SSC once and TK none. That time were like 5 tries on lurker with a newformed guild with no strategy and performance.
Got no experience pre-TBC.

Arena & PvP.
Been 50/50 on PvP/PvE for the last time. Been on 1800 with a Warlock. Nothing big acutally.

Armory link: Since eu.wowarmory.com doesn't work it's hard for me to get a link :>

Communication and Attendence: I am able to use all kind of programs like V
Ventrilo 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0.
Teamspeak all version.
I got a correct working microphone with high quality sound and no noise.

It's been hard to me to catch a raiding guild before because of my studys and all kind of practises. But now when summer comes closer and closer to me i feel that i got time for this. And i wan't to try it, least than one time for sure =).
I should have no problem to attend to most of them. If not, i'll contact you.

What i want from you: The same things that i gives to you. Social play time, so much fun as possible. I want people to be focused in every serious moment and things that touch us.
Back to top Go down
Trale

Undead Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Rogue App   Undead Rogue App Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Since we're currently full on rogues and your experience(pve, neither pvp) is matching for what we are looking for, we have to decline you.
Thanks for applying, and good luck finding an other guild.

Declined.
Back to top Go down

Undead Rogue App
Page 1 of 1