Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morphene

Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application Empty
PostSubject: Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application   Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:57 pm

About Me
Hello fellow hordes my name is Kristian Ekström and I'm 22 years old, I'm currently living in Sweden where I work as a salesman on a company called El-giganten. Apart from that I like to keep my body in shape so train Muay Thai + workout on the gym. Else I'm just a regular guy who loves to travel, meeting new people and play WOW ofc.

Sweden *brrrrr*

Playing schedule and hours/day:
Depends on my mood rly. But let's say, 6-8 hours a day. Weekends is my freetime so I might show up for a ZA or smthn, else I'm hanging out with friends. Don't wanna lose my social life over a game. Tho id love to come for weekend progress raids if needed.

Able to raid daily from 19.00-00.00?
Yes these are perfect times for me, I get home from work around 16:30 aprox, then I go to the gym for 1 hour after that I'm on untill raid ends.

My MMO history and previous guilds?
Well when I was 15 years old I started playing my first MMO game called DAOC ( Dark Age Of Camelot) which I played for almost 5 years. After that I figured I had to test WOW which was newly released at that time. So I tryed it out and I got hooked after killing 2 mobs. Started out as a young Rogue on Stormscale/Horde, grinded him to 60 quite fast. Started farming MC n shit but got tierd of the horde side and wated to try something new. So I joined forces with the Alliance on the server Chromaggus with some friends. But this time we were intrested in the PVP side, so we created a guild called "Nut Cutters" and we grinded all the bg's together with a perfect setup but after reaching rank 12 I got bored of the PVP part and so did my friends. Then the guild split and I went PVE. Ended up with my 60 nelf hunter on Chromaggus in a guild called "Definition", which was one of the best core guilds on the server @ that time (pre-tbc). But after grinding every instance I got bored of the game and took a break.

Now I'm back again and this time on a new Rogue which ive been playing for 7 mounth's now.
Iv'e been in 3 guilds during my time on Stormscale. First I played with No Skill Just Luck but left them due to summer and no good raids. After that I joined up with Decided that was semi-core guild but left them aswell due to new work and new work hours. We used to raid from 20:30-00:30 ~~ and that diden't rly work out for me with my previous job. So I joined a core guild called Perception here on Stormscale and to be honest, Perception showed me a hole new perspective of the game. The true essence of instance grinding and boss killing. So I learned alot about my class that I diden't know before and became even better with my character and learned how to build neat dps.

But ive had alot to do IRL the latest mounths. So I had to go casual and a new Rogue took my spot. So here I am, guildless and left alone.
Which kinda sucks, sence I'm fully settle now and got my apartment, new job, internet back, but no wow carrier nor girlfriend. She just dumped me, and you know that that means. CORE BABY!! jocolor

Why you want to join us?
I honestly don't know much about you guys. But I kinda feel this could be a challenge for me to join up with some new guys and aim high. Besides I miss the raiding, the progressing, new encounters the laughs and the friends that comes with it. And that is what I think you guys can provide me with. I mean putting 110% effort into the gaming and getting that in return ownz and having 25 guys aiming for the same thing can result in neat progress and that's what you guys are aiming for.

What can you provide us with?
I'll bring my happy mood and I'll bring my DPS + my 110% focus and ofc 100% attendence.

Character Details:

Name:
Morphene

Class:
Rogue

/played time (ingame):
Overall, around 400+ but on my Rogue 60 Days.

Talent Spec. and would you spec what we need?
I'm currently SS (shadowstep) for PVP ofc but I'll provide you with the combat sword spec to max the dps.

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Morphene

Attunements:
Attuned to everything. Cleaned everything apart from SW.

That's all from me, hope you enjoyed reading this apply as I did making it.

Regards / Morphene
Back to top Go down
Trale

Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application   Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:14 am

Well written application with useful informations, thanks for applying.
Accepted, whisper any of us officers for an invite (Sakal, Averbie or me).
Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Morphene L70 Undead Rogue - Application
Page 1 of 1