Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Datolite

70 Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:16 am

About Me
Hey guys, my name is Frederick, I haven't been playing WoW that long, but I'm addicted. I've been having some problems with my laptop recently but I've ordered a new PC which should arrive today hopefully Very Happy I live in Manchester, England, I'm down here for University I'm originally from Sunderland. The degree I'm studying is Media Technology.

England

Playing schedule and hours/day:
Well, since I've left University for Summer, I will be on pretty much all day when I get my new computer. Any time from 10am-1am I would be available, not constantly as I do have a girlfriend and social events to attend. Smile

Able to raid daily from 19.00-00.00?
Yes, this would be suited to my schedule.

My MMO history and previous guilds?
Not sure if we can really count Runescape Smile Played two years of Guild Wars, 1337 hours, no joke Razz. Quit that because I found it boring, got to Rank 7, and played many GvGs. Then started playing WoW, been playing it for around 4 months and love it. Previous guilds, only been in the one, Cursed Blood.

Why you want to join us?
I've heard a lot about you guys, and I'd like the opportunity to play in an environment with like minded people and skilled people, whom I can also learn from and possibly teach a thing or two, share my experiences and learn lessons. I'm also friends with Gnomespanker, have had interactions with Briaxx, Barrior and a couple others.

What can you provide us with?
Experience playing a rogue, good DPS, a friendly smile, good communication skills and a positive personality.

Character Details:

Name:
Datolite

Class:
Rogue

/played time (ingame):
Nearly 23 days on the Rogue. Which is bad considering I've only been playing for 4-5 months Surprised

Talent Spec. and would you spec what we need?
I'm Combat atm, I find that is the best build in PvE, I could respec if needed.

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):

Attunements:
Currently trying to find a guild in which I can get the raids done where I need to be attuned, sick of PuGs and my current guild doesn't do raids :/

I thank you for your time,

Datolite aka Freddie.
Back to top Go down
Datolite

PostSubject: Character Data   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:25 am

Could have sworn I put the link into my App.
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Proud Owner of the Bannstick
Sakal

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Datolite wrote:

could have sworn you are 13
Back to top Go down
Datolite

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Could have sworn Zalvier or w/e he's called is a knob.

An HOUR he let me stay in the team, I was the third person in the team, to then kick me when we get the final member to say a guildie is coming is total bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:27 pm

//Clacker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1