Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rogue apply by bogili

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bogili

rogue apply by bogili Empty
PostSubject: rogue apply by bogili   rogue apply by bogili Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:30 am

Name: Filip stangberg
E-mail: tjuven_93@hotmail.com

Charachter: Bogili
Class: rogue
Race: troll
Proffesions:leter working , skinning
Armory: ....eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Bogili....

Experience:
* SSC - 4/5
* TK - 3/4
* MH - 3/6
* BT - none

Internet: netgear wg311T
English: can talk it and understand it
Ventrilo: Got both 2.x and 3.x, fixing my mic so i can use a better mic insteed of the on on the headset(it will go mutch better then)

Previous Guilds:
* No Skill Just Luck - i had no game card about 3 weeks so thats why i got kicked from that guild
* Nomads - it was before they dismissed and now they have start again but its not the old good players there anymore
* Dismissed - i had not so good dps gear then i have now Smile

Personal Text:
As mentioned above, I am 17 years old mature guy.I started to play WoW at the burning crusade release day, I dont have any work , but i have football practice some times but not so mutch. When I don't play WoW I usually hang out with my friends or do something else sitting whit my computer and watch youtube or warcraft movie or something else.

How I play: i go 4 fast DPs so i use 1 combo point for slice and dice....after that i would get 4 dublle dps ( Rapture) so i farm 5 combo points 2 that and i go on like that. i am a guy who like listen 2 players tacts and if they have new or good tacts. i am a rogue who like 2 overDps but i will stop if i need 2 and i check my Omen al the times so i dont relly Over aggro bosses.

Why I wanna join In Excelsis: it seems like a good mature guild who helps and raid good and have nice progress.
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

rogue apply by bogili Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue apply by bogili   rogue apply by bogili Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:33 am

Declined.
Back to top Go down

rogue apply by bogili
Page 1 of 1