Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restoration druid apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hotnrun

Restoration druid apply. Empty
PostSubject: Restoration druid apply.   Restoration druid apply. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:09 am

ingame name : Hótnrun
Rl name: linus
class: druid
race: tauren
specc: resto
revious guild: magiskt i left becosuse it was an inactive guild.
lvl: 70
armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=H%C3%B3tnrun
professions: 375/375 skinning.
alts: Mslól armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Msl%C3%B3l (was my main b4). and i'm also playing alliance. 70 gnome rogue.

raiding addons: Deadly Boss Mods, BigWigs, Ktm, Grid, CTRAID, xperl UF.

pre-tbc raiding experience: cleared ZG,mc,bwl,aq20 and half aq40.
TBC raiding expereience: leared kara,gruuls,mag and half ssc and tk.

i'm a hardcore wow player and i have been playing wow for more than 2 years now. i ahve good raiding experience and pvp experience and i'm playing wow everyday.

the armory stats is wrong. i chenged to a healing amce and an offhand and i enchanted the wep with 81 healing and i bought a new healing trinket and i'm getting a new chest soon also. my bonus healing is 1550+

feel free to ask me questions. i dont think i have all information u wanna know about me in this post. WTB an application form Razz
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

Restoration druid apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration druid apply.   Restoration druid apply. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:40 am

By the reputation levels you have with the major city factions you're either botted or power leveled or you just don't like to quest which i doubt. Also, you have a PvP specc with pvp gear. You also have 4.4 k lifetime hks. Lets say 300 are from leveling ( totally possible ). That's 4100 hks. And you have like 6-7 pvp items. If i guess correctly you also bot battlegrounds since 4100 hks dont really compensate for 6-7 pvp items + the 30 k (?) trinket. Gem choice is crap also. You have chosen skinning as a profession because bots can skin easily, am I right?

Need I say more?

Declined.
Back to top Go down

Restoration druid apply.
Page 1 of 1