Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finnsopp

Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid) Empty
PostSubject: Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid)   Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Hey

Im a resto/feral drood with knowledge and skill with my class ( druid )

Have played druid for 3 years now and played most specs (even Boomkin)

I Left your guild in the beginning when you only had 6 members cuz i wanted to start raiding at once, I joined OI, they have 8/9 bosses in bt on farm, I got kicked today due to some arguments over a pug kara raid witch 2 of theyr members where attending too.

I was in BT one time with them (as resto) and i managed to move while i got fel rage on me. that was my mistake and i told the raid... after that they replaced me with another healer to go to mother after we downed him on the next try.

About the kara raid, we was on shade when i saw 3 melee dpses stand and watching aran while flame wrath was up, they didnt stand in the flames along with me, soo i moved too show them that it was no problem too resume dps on aran while flame wrath was up. After we downed him, i heard like the mage and the paladin from the guild OI (the guild i played in) tell me like Retard, u almost wiped us... Like wtf. what does "almost wiped us mean" and i asked him "wtf, i didnt wipe any1" and then he continued like "u moved at flame wrath" and i told him there was no problem as long as im not in the flames... and he like continued with some shitty retarded reasons why i "almost wiped em at aran" and stuff, and i countred all those with l2p, read the tacs, etc. an hour later he told me "ull never pass ur trial now" and i like wtf. half an hour before the guild was goin to MH same day, the GM said, ive got some complaints on u. and told me i did such an bad job in bt cuz i simply moved when i had fel rage on me... and that i didnt pass my trial. soo i got kicked.

Also if ur thinking of inviteing me back to the guild, i can guarntee u i will not let u down on whatever u assign me too. i always does my best, and with 3 years of experience with druid, i know how to play

other than that, i got full shadow ress set, 7 full epic gear sets and knowledge of all bosses exept sunwell bosses...

Im also a 375 Tribal LW with drums (soo im used to useing drums) and 375 Enchanter, im also a good fisherman with most blue and rare recipes and a good cook too Very Happy

I can raid 5 days a week or moore depends if my gf is here bugging me or not, and i have a cool and positive attitude against other players.

I live in norway, 22 years old, my irl name is Kennet and i like to party Very Happy

with that said, i can also provide a ventrilo server too the guild if u dont have one yet. have a private server on my computer. also have a mic and speakers. i dont lag (usually about 150 ms)
my computer is "up to date" too

If u got any questions about my char or anything, dont hessitate too add a reply.

Increase the Peace

Cya around
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid)   Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Play times? Armory link?
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Proud Owner of the Bannstick
Sakal

PostSubject: Re: Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid)   Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:27 pm

what did we learn from this? when we are at aran with retards that can't think outside box we don't move ! or better, we don't do kara with retards
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Proud Owner of the Bannstick
Sakal

PostSubject: Re: Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid)   Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:29 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid)   Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnsopp - Feral At day, Resto at night (druid)
Page 1 of 1