Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soragh - DPS warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soragh

Soragh - DPS warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Soragh - DPS warrior.   Soragh - DPS warrior. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:53 am

Hello. Im a DPS warrior who is looking for a hardcore guild with nice and mature players. I want to get a touch of high end game before WOTLK releases and i'd like to improve my gear and experience of WoW. My gear is in Tier 5 class. Mostly random epics from ssc/tk/hyjal, here's som of my stats :
AP : 2041.
Hit rating : 148.
Crit chance : 29%.
My raid experience :
Karazhan clear
Gruul clear
magtheridon clear
SSC clear
TK clear (only downed kael once)
MH 3/5
BT 2/9
I have not been playing very much before TBC came out.
I always use ventrilo or other kinds of voice communication while raiding. My microphone is broken but i'll fix a new one ASAP. I also use Omen threat meter and recount meters for damage/healing etc. I can raid almost every day from 19:00 to 0.00 or more if needed. I always make sure i have my gear enchanted or socketed. I have no preofessions at high skill at the moment but im training mining and JC. Talents : 17/44/0 (fury).
Here is some information about myself. I am an 18 years old male living in the north part of Sweden. On my free time i play WoW ofc. on the weekends i like to hang out with my friends or playing with my band.
Hope you i'll get accepted in the guild!
Back to top Go down
gnomespanker

gnomespanker

PostSubject: Re: Soragh - DPS warrior.   Soragh - DPS warrior. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:53 am

Seems like a good apply imo but, What's your character name?
And please give us a armory link Wink
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Proud Owner of the Bannstick
Sakal

PostSubject: Re: Soragh - DPS warrior.   Soragh - DPS warrior. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:24 am

gnomespanker wrote:
Seems like a good apply imo but, What's your character name?
And please give us a armory link Wink

you are not even member yet , yet you reply to every application , chill
i already talked to him in game and i know his character name and got his application link , sorry to not keep you up to date but i diden't feel the need to inform trials about our recruitment decisions
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Proud Owner of the Bannstick
Sakal

PostSubject: Re: Soragh - DPS warrior.   Soragh - DPS warrior. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:13 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soragh - DPS warrior.   Soragh - DPS warrior. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soragh - DPS warrior.
Page 1 of 1