Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

protadin ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosdiv

protadin ^^ Empty
PostSubject: protadin ^^   protadin ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Character name: palabless

Character class:paladin

Character level:70

Character tradeskill professions and levels:enchanting 376/285

Access to rare patterns, formulas etc: none

Character pre-TBC instance progress, if not, what is your experience?.:rogue cleared everything but naxx pre tbc

Character TBC instance progress and experience overall:BT 4/8 eye/ssc/kara/za/gruul/mag all cleared

-Karazhan: done

-Gruul’s Lair:done

-Magtheridon:done

-Serpentshrine Cavern:done

-Tempest Keep:done

-Mount Hyjal: zero Sad

-Black Temple:4/8

-Sunwell Plateau: zero

-Outdoor bosses:

Total /played time:12 days 22 hours 40 minutes 35-36-37-38 seconds

/played time at level 70: 7 days 1 hour 42 minutes 44-45-46-47-48 seconds

Your character’s Armory profile:(Link) will link 2morrow as its currently showing me in retri gear. but im willing to spec healing although my tanking gear > my healing gear. i will ofcourse have it all enchanted if thats wat the guild wants just need to get a little gold Wink

Ventrilo: Can you use it? Do you have a microphone for speaking? yes yes and yes

Previous guild(s): no skill just luck/nolby pride/goes berserk/loot factor

Reasons for leaving / being kicked: all folded

Your primary play times: all the time really apart from wednesday and friday nights when i work

Have you ever sold a WoW Account before: nope to risky

Have you ever Rerolled before , if yes how many times?.: my first level 60 char was a mage that i didnt like then i played my rogue for 3 years after no skill just luck disbanded i leveled a warrior and warlock for fun. i recently traded this account with my brother for this protadin since i didnt want to play very much but decided to come back to wow

Some info about you? How old are you, where are you from, what is your current occupation?.: im 18 from east london,england. i work in a clothes department here in england for shitty minimum wage lol and spend most of my time drinking n with my girlfriend.

Reasons why you would like to join In Excelsis, your history as a WoW player: because i've played with a few players in random groups and they seem nice and friendly and your progressing fast and i want to progress with a guild not just skip to all the last bosses ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakal
Proud Owner of the Bannstick
Sakal

protadin ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: protadin ^^   protadin ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:16 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img92/4050/shizzerbb9.jpg
Back to top Go down

protadin ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Excelsis General :: Applications-
Jump to: