Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goity

Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App   Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:10 am

Character name: Candida
Character class: Holy Paladin
Character Profession skill/rare patterns etc: Herber & Elixirs Alchemist 375 & many flasks
Pre-TBC instance progress: Pre-TBC All cleared with exception to Naxx - 3 bosses only
TBC instance progress:

-> Karazhan: Cleared too many times :S
-> Gruul’s Lair: Cleared
-> Magtheridon: Cleared
-> Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
-> Tempest Keep: Cleared
-> Mount Hyjal: Cleared
-> Black Temple: Cleared
-> Sunwell Plateue: 2/6
-> Outdoor bosses: All world bosses killed

Total /played time and /played on 70: 25days 14 days at 70 - 269 days played over my other 70's
Armory profile link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Candida
Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?: Yes
How many hours a week do u spend in front of your computer?: far too many! 70+
Do you decide whether to sit in front of the computer or not and for how long? Sometimes my 6yr old daughter needs fed, but other than that i'm my own boss
How old are you?: 34

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Anna and I am from Scotland in the UK, I dont work so all my time is my time, me and my hubby are hardcore players, so that removes the 'I now have a GF and its her or the game' factor or 'I need to focus on studies - see you in 6 weeks'....... I am primarily PVE focused but still enjoy a bit of PVP. Unfortunately the experience we have obtained wasn't achieved on the character I have applied with, but I am a skilled healer and I love healing, It's been my main role from the start, I feel far more comfortable with a paladin then my resto druid, this has been a tough decision but we have decided that these are our now main chars for WotLK & beyond (3 years & our first switch), we are rerolling from an alliance PVE server /spit!
My ally Drood http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Bandanna

Why do you want to join, and what can u bring to the guild? What we can offer is, dedication, full focus in raids from start to finish, do whatever is asked of us, flexibility, openess to criticism and advice, fully prepared for raids with maximum consumables. Rock solid connection & computer systems. In our former guild our attendance was close to 100%. We are also aware that raid spots are never a right and more a privilege and would never expect selection but you can be guaranteed we would always be ready and available with full consumables.

-----------------------------------------

Character name: Goity
Character race & class: Orc Elem Shaman
Character Profession skill/rare patterns etc: 375 mining (cashcow) and 375 Enchanting - Soulfrost, Fort bracers & boots, spell dmg wep, dexterity and a few others
Pre-TBC instance progress: Pre-TBC All cleared with exception to Naxx - Anub, Maexx, Razu downed there
TBC instance progress:

-> Karazhan: Cleared
-> Gruul’s Lair: Cleared
-> Magtheridon: Cleared
-> Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
-> Tempest Keep: Cleared
-> Mount Hyjal: Cleared
-> Black Temple: Cleared
-> Sunwell Plateue: 2/6 - Felmyst to 30%
-> Outdoor bosses: All killed

Total /played time and /played on 70: 38 days 17@70 (i also have an ally shammy with the 34 played/19@70 - 319days played over my other toons.
Armory profile link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Goity
Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?: Yes
How many hours a week do u spend in front of your computer?: 70? maybe more :S
Do you decide whether to sit in front of the computer or not and for how long? Sometimes my mother calls & I pretend I'm not actually on 'that bloody computer' - but other than that I'm my own boss
How old are you?: 37

Tell us something about yourself: My name is James, I'm from Scotland in the UK, Although because I'm Scottish and I sound like I'm angry all the time Wink I'm a friendly & helpful guy, can take advice or criticism and a joke - even if it is at my expense. I am dedicated and hardworking and will do whatever is required of me, be it DPS, Heal(bleh!), change spec for specific encounters. I work from home so ALL my time is mine and you will not meet many more dedicated gamers. My wife is also a hardcore raider and we both have an attendance over the last 6 months of around 95+% so we have no limitations or restrictions that limit when we want to play - My ally Warlock is a 5/8 T6 warlock and he does imba damage & I still want to play my shaman more - I think that says quite a bit about my Shammy - he was my first ever toon - who I got to 36 and then rolled an alliance care bear server to play with my former counterstrike mates :E I have enjoyed playing my lock for 3 years but I really do enjoy the flexibility of my shaman and I 100% love horde more - much more character - we have decided together that these are the chars we want to be playing full time come WotLK - I dont play for 'Phat lewt' loot is only a means to equip me and my guildmates with the necessary tools to progress further and explore new content & smack down new bosses.

retired toon = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Goitarian

Why do you want to join, and what can u bring to the guild? We really want to be raiding full time with other skilled, commited players and importantly on the toons we really want to be playing in WotLK & beyond. We bring our extensive endgame experience and 100% commitment to helping the guild progress to higher levels. I will also bring warlocks fighting over me to get in the same party Wink

One last thing - You may be wondering 'why the hell would you leave 5/8 T6 equipped chars killing bosses in SWP' - WotLK is on the horizon, we have many friends mains/rerolled on this server, PVP server > PVE server for the sheer fun side of it. We both really really enjoy playing our new mains and want to take them to a higher level within the game.

I know our gear is a tiny bit fail, but we have been working on improving it as quickly as possible with token rewards & pvp rewards & whatever we can squeeze from 25 man pugs >.< we also know exactly what is required to bring ourselves up to T6 quality we also know that our gear although lacking, will definetly be capable in MH/BT we certainly wouldn't be a liability.

We are also happy, friendly players and outwith raids we are usually available to help anyone do stuff, be it heroics, kara badge runs, rep runs and are as you can see - extremely active players.

Thanks for having a look at our app - hope to hear from you soon

P.S we might be on an alt *if* you want to have a chat with us, so just ask anyone in Evil Care Bears if we are online
Back to top Go down
Trale

Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App   Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:09 am

More than well written, thanks for applying and thanks for giving me a nice read.
Accepted, a heartly welcome =).
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin & Ele Shaman Joint App
Page 1 of 1