Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Priest] Xellon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xellon

[Priest] Xellon Empty
PostSubject: [Priest] Xellon   [Priest] Xellon Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Name: Mattias Benngård
E-mail: emzeror@hotmail.com

Charachter: Xellon
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Proffesions: Herbalism, Tailoring
Armory: "http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Xellon"

Experience:
* SSC - Cleared
* TK - Cleared
* MH - Cleared
* BT - Up to Terron Gorefiend

Internet: ADSL (8/1), rarely fails me, only happens when I download, which is no problems for me to turn off.
English: Very good I would say, can both understand fluently and talk it.
Ventrilo: Got both 2.x and 3.x, working microphone and dare to use it.

Previous Guilds:
* No Skill Just Luck - Only went for Magtheridon every week, were only a PvP reserve.
* Espada - I left the guild because I don't think the leaders have what it takes to lead a "hardcore" raiding guild, which they called themself. Which I say against, since they had slackers, unskilled players and inactive players in the guild. That is not hardcore for me.
* Dismissed - I started this guild in hope to create something that could move forward, but kinda fast I got rememberd how the atmosphere was on Stormscale, thereafter I stopped leading the guild and it collided soon thereafter.

Personal Text:
As mentioned above, I am 18 years old, soon 19. I started play WoW at the release day, thereafter I've had some breaks from it, but mostly been stuck to the game. I work as a substitute teacher currently and thinking of starting to study again, but haven't made up my mind yet. When I don't play WoW I usually hang out with my friends or do something else infront of my computer, for example write. Currently trying to write something alike D&D (Dungeons and Dragons). If you don't know what that is, it is a whole world similiar to our own, but ofcourse it is just fantasy, just like Azeroth is.

How I play:
Depends from situtation to situation ofcourse, but I like being self-dependant when I play, which basically means that I don't trust others, if someone needs a heal (Just an example) I will cast it. Mostly spam Greater Heal (Rank 1) on the people in need of health, when I get a clearcasting procc I will toss a highest rank Greater Heal on the MT. I am also trying to time the heals with the mob/boss swing timer, which usually is on 3 second, so that my heal will hit about 0.1 to 0.2 seconds after the mob has made his swing. I will always keep casting Prayer of Mending on the tank, since it doesn't only heal him, but threat-wise it is counted as he healed himself, therefor generates extra threat on him.

Flash Heal is only an emergency heal and should seldom be used, when it is needed to burst heal someone I will use Shield then a Flash Heal, maybe a renew after to keep him up. I will avoid to shield the tanks if they have a low amount of rage, since it can stop them from getting some in a short period of time.

Lastly, which not many healers do, if the group is topped up and my mana is great, I will cast SWP on the mob/boss, why just stand afk when I actually can do something usefull, even if it is only about 100 DPS, it is more than nothing and can in some extreme cases be the avoiding factor.

A more sidenote, I hate keyclicking, almost all of my spells are binded, the more important they are the easier bind they have. Which will result in a small time win when it comes to emergency cases.

Why I wanna join In Excelsis:
I don't have any particular reason for why I want to join really. I want a place to be in and do some raiding the last days I am on Stormscale. I should and will tell you this; I will take the first free migration of Stormscale to "Insert Random Server Here". I just want the fun out of it the lasts day I am playing on Stormscale. Therefor ofcourse I don't want/demand any loot that drops, just aid with what I can. Hope you find it fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Averbie
Officer

[Priest] Xellon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Priest] Xellon   [Priest] Xellon Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Accepted. Welcome :>
Back to top Go down

[Priest] Xellon
Page 1 of 1